Terms And Conditions for Travel Clinics
2. Important Notice
- This website, getjab.co.uk, is not involved in the provision of any healthcare or medical advice or diagnosis. The information provided on this website is intended as a guide only and should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice. The website displays information on providers/travel clinics that has been submitted by the providers or gathered from the provider's website or internet. This information is not verified by us nor do we endorse any services provider or product. As a customer if you decide to engage with a service provider on this website, it is at your own risk. Any search that you perform on this website, the list of clinics generated for your search criteria are not clinics endorsed by getjab.co.uk. Although we try to ensure that the immunisation requirements for different destinations are kept up to date, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information, other references should be used to get up to date and accurate information.
3. Services We Do Not Provide
- Getjab is not a referral service and we do not endorse, recommend or approve of any clinics/provider listed on this website.
- Any information provided by a clinic is not controlled by us and we cannot guarantee the accuracy or authenticity of any information provided by any clinic listed on this website. Any such disputes are to be settled between the clinic and the customer, we reserve the right to reject any involvement in such disputes.
4. Services We Do Provide
- Getjab.co.uk is a platform to connect travellers/customers with travel clinics/providers. We cannot guarantee the delivery, quality, legality or service provided by the travel clinics that are listed on our platform. It is the customer's responsibility to do their research and make an informed choice of travel clinic.
- The information about the clinics is mainly inputted by the clinics themselves. You can access this information via our website to assist you in making a decision on choosing your preferred travel clinic/provider.
- We will send you various alerts and notification to ensure efficient delivery of travel services and products. These alerts and notifications can be managed by users from their dashboard.
5. Content Policy
- Getjab.co.uk acts as a passive online conduit for the online distribution and presentation of information submitted by clinics and customer and has no obligations to screen content or information in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by clinics/providers or customers. The provider of the information is responsible and the user of the information is also responsible for checking the validity, accuracy, legality and suitability of the information. We reserve the right to edit or delete in part or full, any content posted by users on our website if we believe it is untrue or that it may create liability for us.
- You acknowledge and give us permission that we may publish your clinic details and feedback of clinics on our website. You consent to unrestricted publication of such reviews. Your content on getjab.co.uk must abide by our current online content policies which includes:
- Information must be accurate to the best of your ability
- All contents must be kept up to date
- Your statement must not contain what someone else had said.
- Review must not contain reports of criminal activity (report these to relevant authorities)
- No commercial content to be included (email or telephone numbers.
- We reserve the right to refuse content if we believe that the content does not meet our standards.
- Content must be relevant to other users.
- Any content must use standard email etiquette
6. Age and Responsibility
- The content of this website and features may only be used by individuals who are legally entitled to form such contracts under the law. If you are under the age of eighteen, you should not access and or use this website or the website services or purchase any items from the shop. By using this website you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen.
7. Data Protection
- Getjab.co.uk operates only in the UK but some of our partner companies that provides us IT and other services may be located outside the European Union, therefore you hereby agree to the transfer of personal data and medical data (including sensitive personal data as defined in the Data Protection Acts 1988-2003) held on the website outside the European Union for the provision the operation, management, security and administration of getjab.co.uk.
- Getjab.co.uk may keep a record of the communications between customers and clinics to assist with future queries.
- All customer information may be only used for the purpose of processing the particular booking made by the customer with your clinic and not for any other purpose.
- You may not use the customer contact details for promotional activities under any circumstances.
- You may not sell, share or disclose the information of getjab.co.uk customers with any other third party under any circumstances.
- You must abide by all applicable data protection acts and laws to ensure that patient data is stored and processed in a secure manner.
8. Provision of Information
- You need to ensure that the information that you collect during a booking from a customer is processed and stored only to an extent required by your professional and legal standards.
- Any customer information that you save locally on a device or in a printed format must store securely to insure that any unauthorised access is restricted at all times.
- Due to the nature of internet, any information send or shared on internet can not be 100% secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss or damage, alteration and theft. By using our our website you understand this and agree that we will not be responsible for any information sent over the internet and not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or losses incurred, as far as allowed by law.
9. Cost of using the system
- Travel clinics are required to pay a fee of £5 per customer that books through getjab.co.uk with them. This fee is charged as a reservation fee to the customer and the clinic is required deduct this fee from the total bill of the customer. For example if a customer total bill is £90, the clinic needs to discount the £5 reservation fee that they paid to getjab.co.uk, making their final bill £85.
- This fee is refundable if they customer attends the booking but no vaccinations or antimalarials are found suitable for the customer. Also if the customer cancels the appointment 48 hours prior to the booking time or the clinic cancels the appointment, the customer will be refunded the reservation fee of £5 in full.
- There is no subscription fee or upfront cost for using the system.
- Getjab.co.uk reserves the right to change the pricing of the system or the method of pricing the system at any time with 28 days prior notice to the clinics.
10. Suspension/ Termination
11. Use of website
- The website, all its pages, the content published on social media and any other publications and content available to the public or travel clinics may contain technical, grammatical or typographical inaccuracies. We reserve the right to update, change, delete or add information to the website at any time. We do not accept any liability for keeping the information updated or for any inaccuracies.
- Getjab.co.uk reserves the right to restrict access to the website, suspend or delete user accounts, where it suspects damaging or wrong behaviour, without any notice or need for providing reasons to the user.
b. Any commercial purpose including but not limited to confirming, updating, creating, checking or amending your own or someone else’s records, directories, databases, customer lists or mailing lists, without written consent from getjab.co.uk.
c. Without explicit consent, copying, transmitting, displaying, modifying, distributing, licensing, publishing, transferring or selling any content, or any product or services contained on or forming part of this website.
d. Using or accessing the website in a manner which can disable, damage, overload, flood, mail bomb, crash or interfere with any other user’s or partner’s use and /or enjoyment of the website.
e. Transmitting or posting, weather on a forum, post or otherwise, to or from the website any harassing, abusive, hateful, illegal, inflammatory, pornographic, racist or profane material, or any other content or material that could bring about any civil or criminal liability under law.
f. Sending to or from the getjab.co.uk website any material which may cause harm to the system, content or image of our website or cause damage to a third party website, including but not limited to materials containing viruses, spyware, adware, cancelbots, worms, or other softwares that are transmitted with the intent to damage or interep the function of our system and website or steal data from your system.
g. Attempting to access our system or servers in an unauthorized manner, or falsely stating or using other person or entities identity or affiliation in any way. h. Contacting, advertising, soliciting, selling to any other person without their prior consent or sending spam emails or chain letters.
i. Collecting or copying content or data from our website without a written consent by getjab.co.uk.
12. Copyright and licence limitation notice
- The content, information, sounds, text, graphics, images, trademarks, service marks, business names, know-how, design and rights in designs, trade names and logos, whether registered or unregistered, are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property laws. Getjab.co.uk retain all rights, title, interest in and intellectual property rights to the materials. Any third party trademarks used on the websites are just for identification purposes and getjab.co.uk assert no ownership rights over these trademarks.
- The publication, reproduction, copying, modification, distribution, uploading, extraction, integration, incorporation or re-utilisation of content or material on this website, without the written permission of getjab.co.uk is prohibited and is a violations of the proprietary rights of getjab.co.uk.
- You agree to grant getjab.co.uk a non-exclusive, royalty free, international, transferable perpetual licence, with the right to display, publish, reproduce, distribute, transmit and publicly display any information or materials that you provide during registration or on the forums or discussion groups.
- Getjab.co.uk does not accept any responsibility or liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, modification, fraud, theft, technical failure, errors, omission, interruption, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of getjab.co.uk, which negatively affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the website. Any use of the website is at the risk of the user. For the maximum extent permitted in law, getjab.co.uk and its partners will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use the website, and hereby waive all claims with regards to the the use of the website, its content, services and functionalities. No information or advice, whether written or oral, shall replace or change this disclaimer of warranty or create any warranty. As far as permitted by applicable law, to the fullest extent, getjab.co.uk assumes no responsibility nor does it grant any warranties, express or implied for the operation, condition, service, safety, availability, pricing and treatment provided by a healthcare professional or a travel clinic, which is listed on getjab.co.uk. Getjab.co.uk is not liable for the actions, errors, omissions, mistakes, negligences, warranties, treatments, products and breaches of any clinic and/or provider or for losses, damages or financial expenses resulting therefrom.
14. Limitation of Liability
- As far as permitted by applicable law, to the fullest extent, neither getjab.co.uk nor any of its directors, employees, partners, associates, representative or the company who owns the website will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the website, its features, facilities, services and products, including accessing services of other providers through the website, including but not limited to, direct or indirect damages or losses to, property, and harm to customer, even if the loss or damages were declared reasonably foreseeable.
- Getjab.co.uk or its directors, officers, affiliates or other partners shall be not liable in no event, resulting in damages from statement, publications or conduct of any clinic or provider or third party interruption, termination, suspension or delay of the website services, whether it was justified or not, negligent or intentional, as far as permissible by applicable law.
- Getjab.co.uk and its directors, officers, employees, affiliates and other partners under no circumstances, without any limitations, can be held responsible for any delays or failure in part or full of the website, server, services and other functionalities, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to internet failure, fires, floods, storms, explosions, riots, natural disasters, power failures, strikes, civil disturbances, changes in legislations, order of courts or tribunals or non performance of third parties.
- Getjab.co.uk does not exclude liability for death or personal injury, caused by its negligence or that of its employees or authorised representatives, or for fraud.
- By using this website and its services, you agree to defend, indemnify and maintain the indemnity and hold getjab.co.uk, its officers, directors and partners,harmless against any and all claims, proceedings, liabilities, legal costs, damages to any third party resulting from any activities conducted under your account, your use or misuse of this website, including but not limited to this website, its content, services, products, infringing any third party’s intellectual property rights, or arising out of your breach on any of these
16. Links to Third Party Websites
- Any links to third party website or content on this website is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Access to any third party website through this website is at your own risk. Getjab.co.uk is not responsible or liable for ensuring the accuracy, legality of any information, data, opinions, statements made on third party website or content, or the security of those websites. Getjab.co.uk reserves the right to remove, modify or add links to third party websites. A link to a third party website is not an endorsement by getjab.co.uk and it also doesn’t mean any affiliations between getjab.co.uk and the third party website.
- Getjab.co.uk aims to provide its services available at all times, however there may be occasions when access to the website is interrupted, e.g. to allow maintenance work, upgrades and urgent repairs, or due to matters out of our control, such as, power failure, server failure, internet failure or equipment failure. By using this website, you agree that getjab.co.uk is not liable to you for any losses incurred due to modification, suspension or discontinuations of the website.
- Information that is important to you, you have the sole responsibility to ensure that you keep a backup of the data. Under no circumstance getjab.co.uk can be responsible or liable for any loss of content or data. You also have the sole responsibility to take appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and other malware.
19. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- This website is owned and controlled by getjab.co.uk from UK. This website is only for use in the UK. Getjab.co.uk does not make any representation that the website, it's features, facilities, content, and services are appropriate for use outside the UK or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements in any other countries. The use of this website is at your own risk and you are responsible for complying with law.